Swift Payment is a new payment system that allows you to send and receive money quickly and easily. With Swift Payment, you can send money to anyone in the world with a mobile phone, and they can receive the money instantly. There are no fees to send or receive money, and you can even use Swift Payment to pay for goods and services online.
So, you want to download the Swift Payment for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Swift Payment ANDROID App Summary
The Swift Payment is listed under the Finance category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Swift Payment is Swiftpayment. The current version of Swift Payment is 1.1 with a total user count of 2901 and an overall user rating of 2.2.
Friday, May 13, 2022 was the last date the Swift Payment was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Swift Payment For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Swift Payment on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Swift Payment to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Swift Payment. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Swift Payment on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Swift Payment on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Swift Payment On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, May 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Swift Payment App Overview and Details
Swift Payment Ltd brings you a new way of Sending Money.
Our mobile app is the easiest and cheapest way of transferring money to Nigeria. We will be adding other countries soon.
Send money from the UK to any city in Nigeria within minutes.
2. Add Beneficiaries
3. Initiate and Pay for the Transfer
4. Track Transfer Status
5. Earn Referral Bonus
Features of Swift Payment for PC
1. Easy and cheap to use
2. Mobile app makes it convenient
3. Sends money quickly
4. Safe and secure
5. Can be used anywhere in the world
6. Available in multiple languages
7. 24/7 customer support
8. No hidden fees
9. User-friendly interface
Whats New In this Swift Payment?
The Swift Payment application is a great way to send and receive money quickly and easily. It is a great tool for those who need to send money quickly or who need to receive money quickly. The application is easy to use and is a great way to send and receive money.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Swift Payment on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Swift Payment Reviews
Your app won’t take my number new account
This app sucks.i can’t sign in,says wrong password or username and I have it saved.then when I do,I can’t finish the phone number.any way I try,it won’t let me finish registering.
I am from India i enter all the details but mobile not accepted can you please guide me how can I register ?
I couldn’t register because of my phone. The app only accept phone numbers starting from 07,what about number that start with 08, or 09 please something should be done about this as soon as possible
oh look at that…. goggles put them all in one place for me!
Not work For indian people
We refer the ownership of This Swift Payment to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swift Payment and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swift Payment. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swift Payment.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.