Swift Transfer is a fast, secure and reliable way to send money abroad. Using the latest technology, we provide a safe and convenient way to send money to over 200 countries. We offer competitive rates and a variety of payment options to suit your needs.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Swift Transfer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Swift Transfer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Swift Transfer on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Swift Transfer using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Swift Transfer so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Swift Transfer on your computer.
|App Name:||Swift Transfer On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Om Developers|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Swift Transfer ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Swift Transfer in the Tools category. You can download and install Swift Transfer on your Android phone from there. Om Developers is the developer of Swift Transfer who made this app.
2.1.4 is the latest version of Swift Transfer that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 39663. Plus, you’ll see that Swift Transfer has a good user rating of 4.9.
You can install the latest version of Swift Transfer, which is Monday, November 30, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Swift Transfer on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Swift Transfer for PC
1. Swift Transfer allows you to transfer files to other devices using WiFi and hotspot.
2. You can use it to transfer files between your phone and computer, or between two phones.
3. Swift Transfer is fast and reliable.
4. It is very easy to use.
5. You can transfer any type of file.
6. You can transfer files of any size.
7. Swift Transfer is secure.
8. It is free to download and use.
9. You can use Swift Transfer without any ads.
10. Swift Transfer is available for Android and iOS.
Swift Transfer App Overview and Details
Swift Transfer allows you to transfer files to other devices using WiFi and hotspot.
1. Connect other device(s) to same network using Wi-Fi and hotspot
2. Open Swift Transfer and click “START SHARING FILES”
3. Click “Send files” on one device and on all other devices click “Receive files”
4. Enter the ID shown on sender’s device in all the receiving devices
5. Select files and click “send” 🙂
–MADE IN INDIA–
Whats New In this Swift Transfer?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Swift Transfer application is a great way to quickly and easily transfer money between bank accounts. It is a safe and secure way to send and receive money, and it is a great alternative to using a check or cash.
That’s it! That’s how you download Swift Transfer on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Swift Transfer Reviews
One with courage is majority
I neet this.
App is good but there is a problem, the file receives in internal memory not in the sd card. There is no setting for selecting download path folder for received files.
Very useful app. easy files and apps transfer without internet and scanning QR code.
Great app for file sharing.
Great file sharing app with no hassle.
Don’t need anymore update this version … Bcz this is working smoothly.
We refer the ownership of This Swift Transfer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swift Transfer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swift Transfer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swift Transfer.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.