Teach Your Monster to Read is an award-winning game that helps children learn to read. Designed in consultation with leading academics, the game takes children on a journey from learning the sounds of letters to being able to read simple words.
Our goal is to help you get the Teach Your Monster to Read for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Teach Your Monster to Read ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Teach Your Monster to Read is Teach Your Monster and they’ve done a great job at keeping Teach Your Monster to Read simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Teach Your Monster to Read under Educational of Play Store. Teach Your Monster to Read’s latest version is 4.1 with an impressive user base of over 970390. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Teach Your Monster to Read.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Teach Your Monster to Read is Tuesday, November 3, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Teach Your Monster to Read on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Teach Your Monster to Read App Overview and Details
Teach Your Monster to Read is the award-winning, phonics and reading game for kids. Enjoyed by over 30 million worldwide, Teach Your Monster to Read is a truly ground-breaking kids reading app that makes learning to read fun for little ones aged between 3-6.
Kids create their own unique monster to take on a magical journey across three reading games, encouraging them to learn to read by improving their skills as they progress while meeting a host of colourful characters along the way. The app also contains a host of minigames, which help children to develop speed and phonics accuracy.
Games 1, 2 and 3
1. First Steps – for children starting to learn phonics through letters and sounds
2. Fun With Words – for children who are confident with early letter-sound combinations and are starting to read sentences
3. Champion Reader – for children who are confidently reading short sentences and know all of the basic letter-sound combinations
Developed in collaboration with leading academics at the UK’s University of Roehampton,
Teach Your Monster to Read offers a rigorous program that works with any phonics scheme, making it perfect for use in school or at home.
Why Teach Your Monster to Read?
• Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books
• Covers everything from phonics to reading full sentences
• Designed in collaboration with leading academics to compliment programs used in schools
• Teachers claim it’s a wonderful and captivating classroom tool that helps their students learn to read
• Parents have seen significant improvements in their children’s literacy within weeks
• Kids love learning through play
• There are no in-app purchases, hidden costs or in-game adverts
PROCEEDS GO TO THE USBORNE FOUNDATION CHARITY
Teach Your Monster to Read has been created by Teach Monster Games Ltd. which is a subsidiary of The Usborne Foundation. The Usborne Foundation is a charity founded by children’s publisher, Peter Usborne MBE. Harnessing research, design and technology, we create playful media addressing issues from literacy to health. Funds raised from the game go back into the charity, to help us become sustainable and build new projects.
Teach Monster Games Ltd is a subsidiary of The Usborne Foundation, a registered charity in England and Wales (1121957)
Features of Teach Your Monster to Read for PC
1. Fun and engaging phonics and reading game for kids
2. Award-winning and highly popular
3. Teaches kids important reading skills
4. Great for kids of all ages
5. Helps kids develop a love for reading
6. Encourages kids to practice their reading skills
7. Provides a fun and interactive learning experience
8. Improves kids’ reading fluency
9. Boosts kids’ confidence in their reading ability
10. May help prevent or remediate reading difficulties
Whats New In this Teach Your Monster to Read?
PLAY THE NEW SPACE BLASTER MINIGAME!
• Play the brand new Space Blaster minigame, where you mine the asteroids for fuel to get home. Play in Practice mode and tell us what you think!
• We’ve also made some improvements including new launch and background screens, new VO, adding Lava minigame into the second game ‘Fun with words’ and permitting special characters and hyphens for player names.
We want to make this game as great as it can possibly be, so please leave a review, we read every one!
Download & Install Teach Your Monster to Read For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Teach Your Monster to Read app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Teach Your Monster to Read app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Teach Your Monster to Read will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Teach Your Monster to Read on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Teach Your Monster to Read On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Teach Your Monster|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
This is an excellent application for young children who are just learning to read. It is interactive and engaging, and it helps children to practice their reading skills. The application is also great for parents who want to help their children learn to read.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Teach Your Monster to Read for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Teach Your Monster to Read, or the steps altogether.
Recent Teach Your Monster to Read Reviews
I was 5 years old when I first played this game, Now I’m 8 years old and my spelling is now like this
Great app! Lots of fun for the kids. They always want to play it. I’ve had it for several years and have no complaints (save for the pronunciation of one phoneme [ure], and the word “the” sometimes sounds like “zuh”.
Great English learning for my dog🐶
Fantastic app, it has really supported my 6 year old with her reading. I would definitely recommend this app. It would be great if it gave parents a report of progress.
Is the best for kids
Nice game, I really recommend it.
I used this with my son, it’s an excellent program to teach phonemic awareness. I wish it was always free, so I can download it for my kindergarten class!
My dear is happy with your app she happy all the time
I give there review a 3 I mean teaching monster Is good for my brother I experienced it once .And it was okay but I mean it could be better .But I mean it’s good but every time I play teaching monster I get bored .And aslep😴 so yeah I give my review a 3.
We refer the ownership of This Teach Your Monster to Read to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Teach Your Monster to Read and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Teach Your Monster to Read. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Teach Your Monster to Read.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.