The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is a collection of five party games that are sure to liven up any gathering. The games are all easy to learn and play, and they’re sure to provide plenty of laughs. Whether you’re looking for a game to play with friends or family, or one to liven up a party, The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is a great choice.
This article is all about helping you get to know the The Jackbox Party Pack 3 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install The Jackbox Party Pack 3 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 The Jackbox Party Pack 3 ANDROID App Summary
- 3 The Jackbox Party Pack 3 App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of The Jackbox Party Pack 3 for PC
- 5 Whats New In this The Jackbox Party Pack 3?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent The Jackbox Party Pack 3 Reviews
Download & Install The Jackbox Party Pack 3 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the The Jackbox Party Pack 3 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the The Jackbox Party Pack 3.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for The Jackbox Party Pack 3 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the The Jackbox Party Pack 3 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the The Jackbox Party Pack 3 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||The Jackbox Party Pack 3 On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Jackbox Games, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, July 29, 2019|
|Get it On:|
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 ANDROID App Summary
The The Jackbox Party Pack 3 was developed by the popular developer agency named Jackbox Games, Inc.. They have the The Jackbox Party Pack 3 in the Trivia category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 12919 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With The Jackbox Party Pack 3 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, July 29, 2019 was the last date the The Jackbox Party Pack 3 was updated with new features. If you want to use the The Jackbox Party Pack 3 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the The Jackbox Party Pack 3 using the emulator later on.
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 App Overview and Details
The threequel to the party game phenomenon features FIVE new sense-shattering games!
1) The say-anything sequel Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). Play all new questions or make your own!
2) The deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
3) The surprising survey game Guesspionage (2-8 players). Guess the results to silly survey questions.
4) The t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O. (3-8 players). Battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
5) The sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide.
Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed! All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along! Plus tons of NEW features just for streamers! It’s a digital box full of actual fun!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is in English only.
NOTE: The play lists this app as 47 MB, however fully installed with updates, this app is about 1.4 GB.
Features of The Jackbox Party Pack 3 for PC
1. The say-an
2. The threequel
3. The party game
4. The new sense-shattering games
5. The say-an
6. The threequel
7. The party game
8. The new sense-shattering games
9. The say-an
10. The threequel
Whats New In this The Jackbox Party Pack 3?
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is a great way to add some fun and excitement to your next party. It includes a variety of different games that will keep your guests entertained for hours. The best part is that it is very easy to use and set up, so you won’t have to worry about anything.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the The Jackbox Party Pack 3 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent The Jackbox Party Pack 3 Reviews
Please put Jackbox Games on Google Stadia. Pretty please with a cherry on top 🤓
not launching at all
This is not working on my Shield TVs anymore either like other reviewers have stated. These apps cost way too much money to have this issue and support has not chimed in yet either. I own 4 or 5 of these packs. FIX YOUR APP!
No longer works on NVIDIA Shield. We haven’t played in several weeks, then were disappointed to see that it is no longer compatible with our console. Used to be 5-star fun.
NOTE – despite what the listing says, this Party Pack is not 100% compatible with the Google Nexus Player. Guesspionage is not working correctly as acknowledged by Jackbox support in text below. Sadly I had to knock down rating because I paid for five games but only 4 work correctly. “I’m sorry about this, but there’s currently an error with the Nexus Player that causes Guesspionage’s animated background to always appear in front of its menu. It’s an error that was caused by an update that Google published, so we’re trying to work with them to resolve it, but so far haven’t been able to make progress.” UPDATE – Guesspionage no longer works on any Xiaomi MiBox Android TV players that have been updated to Android 8.0 Oreo either.
Had to reset my nexus player and now all of my jackbox tv games can not be installed because it says they are not compatable. I have spent $100 on these games and love playing them but I cannot reinstall now. They were working before the reset so I don’t understand.
Guesspionage is broken after updating to Android TV 8.0/8.1 . Please release an update to fix this – everyone with a Shield TV will have this problem now that they are receiving the Oreo update.
Love love love this game series, but it doesn’t work on my Android TV. Purchased all three for my Macbook via Steam, then my Macbook died (it was very old). Bought this to play on my Android TV (Model: AirTV Player) Unfortunately every time I try and play it, it shuts down. It will start a game, but always shuts down when first question comes up. Really hope a future update fixes it. Oh, and I hope they roll out availability to Chromebooks so I can hook up to my TV and play, now that they run Android apps. Hell, if it runs on Nintendo Switch, why not Chromebook too?
Jackbox Party Packs are a favorite among my friends. Hope to see more like Drawful 2 for Android TV eventually!
Another great party game.
We refer the ownership of This The Jackbox Party Pack 3 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Jackbox Party Pack 3 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Jackbox Party Pack 3. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Jackbox Party Pack 3.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.