strical Point and Click Adventure
Tormentum – Dark Sorrow is a mystrical point and click adventure game. In the game, you will take on the role of a young man who is trying to escape from his dark and sorrowful past. The game is set in a dark and fantastical world, and you will have to use your wits and courage to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles in order to escape. The game is sure to provide you with hours of entertainment, and it is sure to leave you with a feeling of satisfaction when you finally solve the game’s mysteries.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My for PC
- 4 Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My Reviews
How To Install & Download Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My ANDROID App Summary
Under the Adventure category on Google Play store, Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My has over 65778 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. OhNoo Studio has developed the Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, VARY.
Until this latest version, Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||OhNoo Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My for PC
– A dark fantasy Point and Click adventure game
– Plenty of puzzles and mini games
– A dark and atmospheric world
– Challenging puzzles
– Engaging mini games
– A unique art style
– An intriguing story
– A haunting soundtrack
– Multiple endings
– Achievable Steam achievements
Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My App Overview and Details
TORMENTUM is a dark fantasy Point and Click adventure game with plenty of puzzles and mini games. Get ready for an adventure unlike any other!
A nameless hero finds himself in a mystery place between fantasy and nightmare. He doesn’t remember his name nor where he comes from. Wandering through strange lands, he struggles to discover the truth about the world around him, as well as about himself. Can you escape from this dark world with plenty of devilish puzzles?
The dreamlike, nightmarish atmosphere of the game was inspired by the works of painters H.R. Giger and Zdzisław Beksiński. The game’s final look and feel was also strongly influenced by the universes of dark fantasy games such as Souls Series. This unique mixture gave life to a bleak and depressing world.
If you like gory mobile adventures that sit somewhere between a hidden object game, a room escape, and a puzzler, then you’re going to enjoy it. – Pocket Gamer
All in all, this is one of the best Point & Click adventure games I’ve ever played. For fans of the genre or horror games in general, this game won’t disappoint. – Game Walkers (9/10)
Every single piece of art is absolutely stunning and the gameplay complements it well. It has a perfect length for what it is and the world stays with you well after you’re finished. Tormentum is one of the most strikingly visual point and click adventure games and the small team at OhNoo Studio should be proud of what they’ve made. – Pixel Related (9/10)
If you want a good point-and-click game with great artwork, an engaging story, this won’t take you long to get your head around, I would definitely say to give Tormentum – Dark Sorrow a go – Voletic
This is simply a gorgeous point & click game, with visuals that create a dark, shadowy world that oppresses you with negative emotion. This is kind of a blend of point & click adventure and those hidden object search games, so the screen is always loaded with intense detail. – Bluray Authority
▪ No in-app purchases! No advertisements!
▪ THE GAME WORLD: 3 realms, differing in architecture and creatures inhabiting them. You’ll meet characters with unique personalities who will help you – or try to prevent you from – reaching your goal.
▪ ART: 75 hand-painted rooms in a unique dark fantasy setting.
▪ PUZZLES: During your journey you will come against 24 varied logical puzzles and minigames.
▪ STORY: A dark fantasy adventure between dream and reality.
▪ MUSIC: Exceptional soundtrack with over 40 tracks.
▪ Moral choices which will affect the game’s ending.
▪ Uncover the secrets of Tormentum – Dark Sorrow. Follow the clues and solve challenging puzzles and mini-games.
▪ 4-6 hours gameplay.
▪ Solve the puzzles and riddles, discover the new rooms, use your skills and do whatever it takes to escape from this dark world.
▪ Dozens of puzzles, clues, and items. Gather tools and items to aid in your escape from dark castle.
• Retro Game, revisit to the classic point and click game
▪ Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian. Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish
▪ This game works in OFFLINE mode without internet
Visit OhNoo Games, a developer, producer, and publisher of point and click, puzzle, adventure, casual, games!
▶ Like us: facebook.com/OhNooStudio
▶ Twitter: @OhNooStudio
▶ Email us: [email protected]
Whats New In this Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My?
– 64 bit version support
– bugs fixed
– necessary licensing implemented
essay is 750 words
Tormentum – Dark Sorrow is a game that will leave you feeling disturbed and uneasy. It is a game that is not for the faint of heart, and it is one that will stay with you long after you have finished playing. If you are looking for a game that will challenge you both mentally and emotionally, then Tormentum – Dark Sorrow is the game for you.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My Reviews
Great game. Love the graphics. Looking forward playing rest of your game.
This is the most beautiful, artistic, fun game I have ever played. I’ve already beaten it multiple times, but I keep coming back to it. I really hope they make more like this.
Beautiful game, love that there’s no hints or save points – the game makes you live with the choices you made until the end.
Great story, atmosphere, artwork and script. So glad I found this game, it’s a masterpiece.
Simply my favorite game that I have ever played.
Excellent game very alien gothic mix, are there any more in the pipeline, I do hope so.
Loved it. Went through it a second time to get the other outcome.
Creepy atmosphere with Geiger themed artwork. Puzzles not terribly taxing. Messaging around the cowardace of suicide shows poor understanding of mental health.
If you’re doing the cleaning in the cathedral, and you have to quit because the game freezes, you lose the cleaning supplies you used AND credit for the cleaning you already did. Had to solve the puzzle the “other” way, contrary to how I wanted to play. Pretty good otherwise.
A truly stunning work of art. Worth every penny. Thank you for elevating the form.
We refer the ownership of This Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tormentum – Dark Sorrow – a My.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.