, 3D Anatomy & Procedures
Touch Surgery is an app that provides surgical videos, 3D anatomy, and procedures. It is a useful tool for medical students and surgeons. The app includes a library of over 100 surgical procedures and allows users to create their own custom procedures. The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Digital Surgery Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, January 23, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos ANDROID App Summary
The Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos was developed by the popular developer agency named Digital Surgery Limited. They have the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 7.3.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1206322 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, January 23, 2023 was the last date the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos was updated with new features. If you want to use the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos for PC
1. Touch Surgery offers a convenient way to prepare for surgical cases or learn new procedures.
2. The app provides a realistic simulation of surgical procedures.
3. Touch Surgery is a useful tool for medical students, residents, and surgeons.
4. The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
5. Touch Surgery is free to download and use.
6. The app includes a library of over 100 surgical procedures.
7. Touch Surgery allows users to create and share their own surgical simulations.
8. The app provides detailed step-by-step instructions for each procedure.
9. Touch Surgery offers a realistic and interactive way to learn surgical techniques.
10. The app is a useful tool for both medical education and surgical training.
Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos App Overview and Details
Prepare for surgical cases or learn new procedures & test your knowledge with Touch Surgery anytime, anywhere.
Our multi-award winning surgical training platform for doctors and surgeons has been researched by world leading institutions and published in peer reviewed journals.
Touch Surgery is integrated into over 100 residency programs in the US and is endorsed by the AO foundation, American Association for Surgery of the Hand (AASH), British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
– Step by step simulations of surgical procedures
– Prepare for procedures anytime, anywhere!
– Explore our entire library straight to your smartphone
– Experience surgical cases with state-of-the-art 3D graphics
– Master new techniques from top physicians
– Free to download and use, with over 150 free procedures to choose from. Purchasable procedures are also available.
This innovative app provides a user-friendly platform that helps medical professionals from all backgrounds train effectively for procedures. The 3D simulations and surgical content have been developed in collaboration with leading surgeons and academic institutions worldwide to ensure the utmost accuracy and validity. The platform is the largest and fastest growing community of surgeons learning and rehearsing operations digitally.
The interactive simulations and virtual patients teach specific techniques for all phases of medical and surgical procedures. This practical approach helps improve engagement for a deeper level of understanding, and has been proven to yield better results than more traditional methods.
Physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals can train and test their knowledge of surgery with clear and informative content at every step of a procedure. They can master specific exercises or freshen up on their skills before an operation.
With the largest database of over 150+ simulations across multiple surgical specialties, including Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Plastic, Neurosurgery, Oral, Vascular and many more, this mobile app is the most comprehensive tool for medical professionals.
Find out more: www.touchsurgery.com
Whats New In this Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos?
– Enterprise users can see case tags on their videos.
– Fixed a bug during logout where you would not be able to log in again.
This app is a great way to learn about different surgeries and to see how they are performed. The videos are clear and concise, and the app is easy to use. Touch Surgery is a great tool for medical students, residents, and practicing surgeons.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos Reviews
جالكسي اس 21 ممتاز تعلم العمليات
Dr. Aasif Sheikh Wow
The app is not showing me the even it’s always telling me no internet connection when there is internet connection Please I want to know what else to do
Perfect for people interested in any type of Medical courses, jobs, or even just knowledge. I have never seen anything as good as this app!!
Very educational, i made a progress in my surgery class, thank you
The surgeries on the app are well explained. It is the best surgery app I have ever download. Kudos.
No interventional radiology content.
We refer the ownership of This Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.