TripIt is the world’s leading travel planning app. With over 20 million users, TripIt makes it easy to organize and share all your travel plans in one place. TripIt automatically creates a master itinerary for every trip, so you can access all your flight, hotel, rental car, and restaurant reservations in one place. You can also share your trip plans with others, and stay up to date on the latest travel news and deals.
The technical specifications of the TripIt: Travel Planner for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
TripIt: Travel Planner ANDROID App Summary
TripIt: Travel Planner was developed by TripIt, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download TripIt: Travel Planner from Google Play Store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of TripIt: Travel Planner is 12.1.0 on Play store with total users of 5733562. The TripIt: Travel Planner app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the TripIt: Travel Planner is Wednesday, October 26, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the TripIt: Travel Planner on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install TripIt: Travel Planner For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the TripIt: Travel Planner installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the TripIt: Travel Planner and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the TripIt: Travel Planner on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the TripIt: Travel Planner in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the TripIt: Travel Planner on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||TripIt: Travel Planner On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||TripIt, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
TripIt: Travel Planner App Overview and Details
Join nearly 20 million travelers on the world’s highest-rated travel planner app for trip and itinerary organization!
As soon as you book a flight, hotel, rental car or other travel plan, simply forward it to [email protected] and we’ll automatically add it to your comprehensive itinerary. Seamlessly sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details about your travel plans, like when your flight gets in or the confirmation number for your hotel. Find them in a flash with TripIt — even when you’re offline.
Upload PDFs, photos, boarding passes, digital passport QR codes and more to your travel itinerary, so you can track everything in one place.
MAPS AND DIRECTIONS
The TripIt app includes all the map-related tools you’ll need on-the-go (it’s great for road trips).
– Plot out your entire trip on Google Maps or Apple Maps
– Quickly pull up transportation options and driving directions between two points (powered by Rome2Rio)
– Easily locate the closest restaurants, parking, ATMs and more
For roughly the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to access exclusive travel perks all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Share real-time flight status alerts and check in reminders
• Notify you if you’re eligible for a refund if your fare price drops after booking
• Track your reward programs and alert you if points are expiring
• Help you speed through security with a 4-month free trial of CLEAR and discounted membership
• Navigate you through the airport with interactive maps
Your Google Play account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Your TripIt Pro subscription will be good for 1 year, and automatically renew each year at $48.99 unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your term ends. To manage your subscription, including auto-renew, visit your Play Store Account Settings.
FREE TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travelers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.
Features of TripIt: Travel Planner for PC
– Get real-time trip updates and share itineraries with friends and family
– Save time with trip planning by searching for places to stay, things to do, and restaurants all in one place
– Get personalized recommendations based on your interests
– Stay organized with trip itineraries and packing lists
– Find the best deals on hotels, flights, and rental cars
– Get offline maps and navigate without data or Wi-Fi
– Discover new places to visit with the explore feature
– Save money with travel discounts and coupons
– Earn rewards for every trip you take
Whats New In this TripIt: Travel Planner?
• We’ve updated TripIt to run on Android 13. Make sure you always get the latest version of the app as we continue to add new features and enhancements that make travel less stressful.
TripIt is a great travel planning application that can help you keep track of your travel itinerary and plans. It is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere. Overall, TripIt is a great tool for anyone who travels frequently.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the TripIt: Travel Planner on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent TripIt: Travel Planner Reviews
great easy to use app
Awesome app that quickly and easily organizes your travel plans simply by forwarding an email. I have recommended it to anyone I know who travels. My only complaint is that for some reason it does seem to handle VRBO or AirBnB confirmations, but one can easily add those manually.
Everything is fine here but Google Plus code address is not working on Android app but works fine in website. But if the Plan Type is Map then no issue. But for other plan type Plus code is not working. If this resolves then I will give 5⭐.
good reference point when going on trips
Great travel planning tool, highly recommend this app, I’ve been using it to organize my trips for years. It’s very easy but powerful.
I love Tripit. You can put your entire itinerary in to your trip including flights, hotel reservations and event info restaurants etc. ; your entire trip in 1 place. So fun and it stores your past trips so you can recall and revisit places you loved. I’ve had it for several years and i can’t say enough good things about it. You can also allow others to see you itinerary as well.
Too many trackets… And it shouldn’t even be running
organize trip itinerary, update current status of flight,very handy
user friendly and great in assisting me to organise trips. Love the map view
Bugged every time I tried to log in.
We refer the ownership of This TripIt: Travel Planner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TripIt: Travel Planner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the TripIt: Travel Planner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TripIt: Travel Planner.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.