TrulySmall Accounting is a cloud-based accounting software that helps small businesses manage their finances. The software is easy to use and offers a variety of features, making it a good choice for small businesses.
Installing and using the TrulySmall Accounting for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
TrulySmall Accounting ANDROID App Summary
Kashoo Inc. has developed the TrulySmall Accounting application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Finance category on Play Store. TrulySmall Accounting has over 993 users with a great 1.0 rating overall. The latest version of TrulySmall Accounting is currently v1.4.0.
The latest upstate time of the TrulySmall Accounting is Tuesday, July 26, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the TrulySmall Accounting on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
TrulySmall Accounting App Overview and Details
TrulySmall Accounting is the quickest and simplest way for small business owners, freelancers, designers, contractors, and consultants to manage their accounting. Review and categorize your transactions easily with our companion app.
Tab through and edit your transaction information before posting it to your general ledger. Sort through Income, Expenses, Income Refunds, or Expense Refunds easily and quickly with TrulySmall Accounting.
Quickly create a new transaction by taking a picture of your receipt and letting our OCR feature handle the rest. We will automatically fill in as much detail as we can to save you time!
If a pre-existing transaction is already available, attach your receipt picture easily through the app.
* Companion App to TrulySmall Accounting (visit kashoo.com/pricing to learn more)
* Ability to view, edit, categorize, and post transactions listed in your Inbox
* Review any posted transactions and make edits if necessary
* Take a photo of an expense receipt to create a new transaction easily
* Attach receipt photos to existing transactions in your general ledger or Inbox
* Switch between multiple businesses seamlessly
Why small business owners love TrulySmall Accounting:
1. EASY AND QUICK TO USE
The quickest way to manage your small business accounting
2. WORLD CLASS LIVE SUPPORT
Live support chat available on our website, call our toll free number, or email us anytime for real-person help!
3. MULTIPLE BUSINESS SUPPORT
Quick and seamless switch between businesses to speed up your workflow
4. OCR RECEIPT RECOGNITION
Create a new transaction entry with the blanks filled in by taking a photo of your receipt
TrulySmall Accounting is the ultimate way for small business owners to manage their accounting and finances. Our easy-to-use app keeps things simple and allows you to review and categorize your transactions in the quickest way possible. Take a picture of your receipt to quickly create a new transaction entry and our OCR will fill in the blanks. Attach receipts to existing transactions both from your Inbox and your general ledger. Works seamlessly with the TrulySmall Accounting web application where you can manage the rest of your business and see full reporting and tax details!
Features of TrulySmall Accounting for PC
1. Quick and simple accounting for small business owners, freelancers, and designers
2. Automatically categorizes expenses for easy tracking
3. Connects to your bank account for real-time updates
4. Provides insights and analytics on your spending habits
5. Creates customized reports and invoices
6. Integrates with popular third-party apps
7. Offers 24/7 customer support
8. Available in multiple languages
9. Free trial available
10. Affordable monthly subscription
|App Name:||TrulySmall Accounting On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Kashoo Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install TrulySmall Accounting On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing TrulySmall Accounting on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the TrulySmall Accounting. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the TrulySmall Accounting, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this TrulySmall Accounting?
– Support for Invoicing; including a dedicated invoice section to allow you to create, edit, view, email and manage your invoices
– Invoice overview section; see insights on your receivables
– Ability to search and filter transactions
– Ability to record invoice payments
– Ability to download report PDFs
– Ability to delete your account from within the app
– Google sign in
– Password reset
– Bug fixes
TrulySmall Accounting is a great application for small businesses. It is easy to use and helps keep track of income and expenses. It also helps businesses manage their finances and budget better. Overall, this is a great tool for small businesses and I highly recommend it.
Did the guide help you download and install the TrulySmall Accounting for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the TrulySmall Accounting, let us know below.
Recent TrulySmall Accounting Reviews
Really glad there’s finally an android app! But having issues uploading pictures of receipts. Picture is there in attachment, select save and it goes back to list of posts, but attachment did not save. Also wish there was a search function in posts.
We refer the ownership of This TrulySmall Accounting to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TrulySmall Accounting and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the TrulySmall Accounting. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TrulySmall Accounting.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.