A trustee company is a company that is appointed to hold, manage and administer property or assets on behalf of a third party. The company may be appointed by a court, by will or by agreement between the parties. The company may be an individual, a corporation or a trust.
The latest Trustee for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Trustee ANDROID App Summary
MP Solutions Co.,Ltd has developed the Trustee for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Trustee has got over 46+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.1
The latest update of Trustee is Wednesday, December 2, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Trustee App Overview and Details
Để những thông điệp không bị mất đi mãi mãi vì những rủi ro trong cuộc sống, Trustee hy vọng có thể giúp bạn gửi các lời nhắn/ thông tin đến đúng người bạn muốn khi rủi ro xảy ra. Để vận hành Trustee hiệu quả, tính năng tương tác để xác định thời điểm bạn không còn tồn tại trên thế giới này, tính năng hỗ trợ liên hệ với luật sư và số lượng người được ủy thác/ tài sản sẽ bị giới hạn trong gói dùng miễn phí. Bạn có thể nâng cấp lên gói Premium để Trustee phục vụ bạn tốt hơn. Bảo mật thông tin trọn vẹn với mã hoá AES theo tiêu chuẩn NIST (Hoa Kỳ). Không ai ngoài bạn (thậm chí cả Trustee) có thể đọc thông tin của bạn.
Features of Trustee for PC
1. The messages are stored securely and can’t be lost
2. The messages are encrypted and can’t be read by anyone but the intended recipient
3. The messages can be sent to multiple recipients at once
4. The messages can be scheduled to be sent at a later time
5. The messages can be sent to recipients who are not online
6. The messages can be sent to recipients who are offline
7. The messages can be sent to recipients who are online but not logged into Trustee
8. The messages can be sent to recipients who are logged into Trustee but have not yet accepted the terms and conditions
9. The messages can be sent to recipients who have already accepted the terms and conditions
10. The messages can be sent to recipients who have not yet accepted the terms and conditions but are willing to do so
Install “Trustee” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Trustee on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Trustee app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Trustee.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Trustee On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||MP Solutions Co.,Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Trustee?
Update new feature:
– Active Trustee
– Minor bug fixes
The Trustee application has been a great success. We have received many applications and we are very excited to review them all. We want to thank everyone who applied and we encourage everyone to keep applying.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Trustee for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Trustee Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Trustee to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Trustee and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Trustee. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Trustee.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.