& Investment Platform
Tyms Africa is a money savings and investment platform that allows users to save and invest their money in a safe and secure environment. Tyms Africa offers a variety of investment options and provides users with the ability to track their investment portfolios.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Tyms Africa – Money Savings For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Tyms Africa – Money Savings App Overview and Details
Tyms Africa – Money Savings App Overview and Details
Tyms Africa makes it easy and secure for you to save money.
Our Rotating Savings & Personal Savings features is the perfect solution.
With Tyms Africa, you can set up automatic personal savings, locked savings or rotating groups with friends, family and co-workers (also known as ajo, esusu, adashe, tontine, and more in Africa).
You can also save with regular deposits, set up savings goals with up to 18% interest per annum, and track your progress. Our app’s security features make sure your money is safe and secure.
What can you do on Tyms Africa app?
A. Group Contribution
On Tyms Africa, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo, esusu, adashe, or ROSCA), and gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe). Contributions are rotated among members based on the turn they picked, the rotation can be daily, weekly or monthly.
We have two types of rotating savings group
• Private groups: Here, you are in charge of the group and the activities, instead of using an informal platform to organise your group contribution, you can easily use Tyms Africa to set up the group and invite your friends, family and co-workers. The advantage is that your members get to build their credit score by using our platform to organise their contributions.
• Public groups: Here, you need to get a public group invitation code from any of our agents within your region, you can then use the code to join the publicly available groups where you do not need to know the members and still get paid even if someone has not paid on the group. Collecting early from this group is like getting a micro-credit through the community.
B. Personal Savings
Create as many personal savings as possible, save alone daily, weekly or monthly. Get up to 18% interest per annum on your savings. With personal savings, you need to ensure a savings is deposited for up to three (3) months. For example, if you saved 1,000,000 for 12 months, you will be withdrawing between 1,100,000 to 1,180,000 after 12 months.
C. Locked Savings
Lock your money for one to twelve months and get instant cashback of the 12% p.a interest on the amount you are locking. For example, if you lock in 1,000,000 for 6 months, you will get 60,000 cashback instantly and you will be able to withdraw your 1,000,000 after 6 months.
D. Investment Clans
Invest in secure assets in your local and USD currency, with the local and dollar investment, you get up to 25% per annum return on your investment. Some of the available investments are fixed deposits and real estate.
E. Instant Microcredit for Micro Businesses
If you are an MSME or micro business in need of capital, you need to locate any of our agents in your community for them to apply for you. This is currently not available on the customer’s mobile app.
Do more with Tyms Africa app
To increase your credibility on Tyms Africa, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app:
• Send to your bank account and receive money from any bank account in Nigeria.
• Send and receive money to and from another Tyms Africa user through your tyms tag for free (peer to peer).
• Buy airtime and data bundle. Get up to 2% instant cash back for buying your airtime and data on Tyms Africa. An example is: If you buy 50,000 airtime, you will get an instant cashback of 1,000. The same applies to any other amount.
• Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, and sport. betting, insurance and examination.
We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to con[email protected], our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Download & Install Tyms Africa – Money Savings For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Tyms Africa – Money Savings on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Tyms Africa – Money Savings on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Tyms Africa – Money Savings result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Tyms Africa – Money Savings will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Tyms Africa – Money Savings with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Tyms Africa – Money Savings on your PC.
|App Name:||Tyms Africa – Money Savings On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||AjoPay Financial Technology Limited|
|Updated on:||Sunday, January 1, 2023|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Tyms Africa – Money Savings ANDROID App Summary
AjoPay Financial Technology Limited is the developer of this Tyms Africa – Money Savings application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 12095+ users of this app. The Tyms Africa – Money Savings app rating is currently 1.9.0.
It was last updated on Sunday, January 1, 2023. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tyms Africa – Money Savings for PC
1. Tyms Africa makes saving money easy and secure.
2. Our Rotating Savings & Personal Saving plan is simple and effective.
3. You can start saving with as little as $1.
4. We offer a competitive interest rate on your savings.
5. Your savings are FDIC insured up to $250,000.
6. You can access your savings online 24/7.
7. We provide free online bill pay.
8. We offer a debit card with no monthly fees.
9. You can open a Tyms Africa savings account in just minutes.
10. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to help you every step of the way.
Whats New In this Tyms Africa – Money Savings?
The Tyms Africa – Money Savings application is a great tool for those who are looking to save money. The app is easy to use and it provides users with a variety of options to choose from. The app is also great for those who are looking to learn more about money management.
This concludes our article on Tyms Africa – Money Savings Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Tyms Africa – Money Savings for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Tyms Africa – Money Savings Reviews
Am advicing you don’t use it for anything, they will take your money all the name of savings and refuse to give you even for emagency and after duration period
awesome. you better invite with Ajo money very real and reliable
good app i love you 😘😘
it’s great. And easily to invest in And also have higher interest per deposit.
I mistakenly transfer twice due to bad network and the app confirm it but the two transactions money is not appear in my wallet but I receive the two messages immediately.customer care where are u I need to talk to u.. customer care number are not even there
love the app. easy to use but the transfer charges is high
Wonderful app, users friendly
Great app! Recommended for any entrepreneur.
We refer the ownership of This Tyms Africa – Money Savings to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tyms Africa – Money Savings and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tyms Africa – Money Savings. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tyms Africa – Money Savings.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.