UNdata is a repository of international statistical data maintained by the United Nations Statistics Division. It contains data from a variety of UN organizations, as well as from other international and national sources. UNdata is designed to facilitate access to data held in the UN system, and to make it available to users in a format that is easy to use and understand.
So, you want to download the UNdata for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
UNdata ANDROID App Summary
The UNdata is listed under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the UNdata is United Nations. The current version of UNdata is 13.8 with a total user count of 115089 and an overall user rating of 4.1.
Monday, December 6, 2021 was the last date the UNdata was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download UNdata For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the UNdata on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the UNdata to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for UNdata. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the UNdata on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the UNdata on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||UNdata On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||United Nations|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
UNdata App Overview and Details
UNdata is a free data visualization app that gives users portable access to a compilation of key statistical indicators organised into 4 sections; general information, economic indicators, social indicators, environmental and infrastructure indicators for 30 geographical regions and over 200 countries and areas of the world. With a simple and easy to use interface, this app enables users to quickly find each profile.
The indicators have been collected from more than 20 international statistical sources compiled regularly by the Statistics Division and the Population Division of the United Nations, the statistical services of the United Nations, specialized agencies and other international organizations and institutions.
This release covers data for the economic, social, environmental and infrastructure sections for three reference years ‐ 2010, 2015 and 2021 ‐ when available or the most recent data previous to these years, back to 2000. The indicators in the profiles cover the following topics: communication, crime, development assistance, education, energy, environment, finance, gender, health, international tourism, labour market, national accounts, population and migration, price and production indices and science and technology.
Please provide any feedback and suggestions regarding this statistical product, as well as the utility of the data, by contacting [email protected]
Features of UNdata for PC
1. UNdata offers users free access to a compilation of key statistical data from the United Nations.
2. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
3. UNdata includes data from over 50 UN agencies and organizations.
4. Users can access data by country, region, or topic.
5. The app also includes a search function and offline access.
6. UNdata is regularly updated with new data sets.
7. The app was developed by the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs.
8. UNdata is available in English, French, Spanish, and Chinese.
9. The app has been downloaded over 100,000 times.
10. UNdata is a free app with no ads.
Whats New In this UNdata?
The UNdata application is a great way to access and visualize data from the United Nations. It is user-friendly and provides a lot of useful features. Overall, it is a valuable tool for anyone interested in learning more about the UN and its data.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the UNdata on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent UNdata Reviews
verygood app ever
The app shows intresting data. But the app isn’t really user friendly and feels cheap. But with a few interface updates and a better structure i see real potential
A lot of data… but for some of them is really hard to know how to read them – for example, if you chose Economic indicators for Germany, you find “GDP per capita” is 20,0… 36,1… 231,6 U$ for the year 2010, 2015, 2021 respectively. What that means? (the real gdp for 2021 is around 50 000 U$).
Excellent data app of all countries
You have info in KILOMETRES would like a MILES option, thanks
We refer the ownership of This UNdata to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for UNdata and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the UNdata. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the UNdata.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.