The VAT Calculator is a simple and easy to use online tool that can calculate the value added tax for any purchase. All you need to do is enter the purchase price and the VAT percentage, and the calculator will do the rest.
The technical specifications of the VAT Calculator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
VAT Calculator ANDROID App Summary
VAT Calculator was developed by Sandello and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download VAT Calculator from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of VAT Calculator is 6.2.15 on Play store with total users of 28213. The VAT Calculator app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the VAT Calculator is Monday, February 1, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the VAT Calculator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install VAT Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the VAT Calculator installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the VAT Calculator and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the VAT Calculator on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the VAT Calculator in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the VAT Calculator on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||VAT Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, February 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
VAT Calculator App Overview and Details
VAT Calculator helps you calculate the value added tax.
The application will allow you to calculate and allocate the amount, taking into account and excluding VAT.
Set VAT rate manually
Features of VAT Calculator for PC
1. The application will allow you to calculate the value added tax.
2. The application will allow you to add multiple items and calculate the total value added tax.
3. The application will allow you to save your calculation for future reference.
4. The application will allow you to share your calculation with others.
5. The application will allow you to edit your calculation.
6. The application will allow you to delete your calculation.
7. The application will allow you to view your calculation history.
8. The application will allow you to export your calculation in PDF or Excel format.
9. The application will allow you to print your calculation.
10. The application will allow you to customize the tax rate.
Whats New In this VAT Calculator?
The VAT Calculator application is a great tool for businesses to use to calculate VAT on their products and services. This application is easy to use and can save businesses time and money.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the VAT Calculator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent VAT Calculator Reviews
Remarkable Application thanks for sharing
perfect clean app for this task
second line values are mixed up (value of extracted VAT amount is shown in place of the amount with subtracted VAT), can this be fixed, pleased? Having Belarusian language is HUGE, thank you for this
We refer the ownership of This VAT Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VAT Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the VAT Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VAT Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.