In case of a roadside emergency, Verizon Roadside Assistance has you covered. With just a call, you can get the help you need – whether you’ve run out of gas, have a flat tire, or need a tow. We’ll be there to help, 24/7.
The latest Verizon Roadside Assistance for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Verizon Roadside Assistance ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Verizon Roadside Assistance App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Verizon Roadside Assistance for PC
- 4 Install “Verizon Roadside Assistance” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Verizon Roadside Assistance?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Verizon Roadside Assistance Reviews
Verizon Roadside Assistance ANDROID App Summary
Signature Motor Club, Inc. has developed the Verizon Roadside Assistance for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, Verizon Roadside Assistance has got over 245339+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 18.0.0
The latest update of Verizon Roadside Assistance is Saturday, November 6, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Verizon Roadside Assistance App Overview and Details
Driving across town or across the country, Verizon Roadside Assistance lets you travel with confidence and peace of mind. Designed exclusively for Verizon customers, Verizon Roadside Assistance offers 24-hour emergency roadside service.
The Verizon Roadside Assistance mobile application has been carefully designed to make requesting assistance faster, more accurate, and convenient.
• Request assistance for a mechanical issue, dead battery, flat tire, out of fuel, lock out, and more
• Use GPS, maps and satellite to pinpoint the vehicle location
• Follow a dialogue assisting you in diagnosing the problem and requesting appropriate service
• Retrieve confirmation service is on the way and the estimated time of arrival
• Your Verizon Roadside Assistance membership confirms eligibility for roadside assistance under your plan.
The app is free to use with Verizon Roadside Assistance.
Features of Verizon Roadside Assistance for PC
1. 24/7 access to roadside assistance
2. Towing to the nearest service station
3. Fuel delivery
4. Tire change
5. Jump start
6. Lockout assistance
7. Winch services
9. Child safety seat installation
10. Trip planning and route guidance
Install “Verizon Roadside Assistance” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Verizon Roadside Assistance on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Verizon Roadside Assistance on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Verizon Roadside Assistance and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Verizon Roadside Assistance as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Verizon Roadside Assistance On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Signature Motor Club, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Saturday, November 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Verizon Roadside Assistance?
Update is to make the move to our website smoother and get you back on the road as fast as possible.
I am glad that I applied for Verizon Roadside Assistance. It has been a great help to me and my family. We have used it a few times and it has been very helpful. The customer service is great and they have always been able to help us. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a roadside assistance service.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Verizon Roadside Assistance for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Verizon Roadside Assistance Reviews
This App Does Not Work to Recognize The Verizon Wireless Customers Who Have the Service. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP
Helpful and safe. Professional fast and kind gentleman came in the freezing cold to fix our flat w our spare asap!
In DE, I was linked w/ a co. thru this app (On Point Assistance LLC) that gave me an hour & a half wait time for a lock-out even after telling them my dog was in the car! Funny tho that after calling the local PD’s non-emerg# w/ my situ & them showing up w/i 10 mins FLAT in a FD utility truck, this RSA co. (On Point) cont’d calling me @LEAST 10x in a row – back2back2back! They shld have put forth that kinda effort & energy into actually getting to me 🤷♀️ js. #LewesFireDeptRocks!
The third party providers lie about eta, they have you waiting for hours on a lie that a driver is 15mins away.. Verizon need to look into problem.. app works, but the assigned companies do not provide reliable help.
When I needed them they were right on and great customer care….they called back to make sure everything is ok.
The app doesn’t work. It is so hard on getting assistance
Awesome app easy to use
Horrible service! 1st row attempt made yesterday 2:30pm, time frame given 4:37pm-5:07pm. Called auto shop that closes at 5:00pm to inform them & they agreed to wait for me. 5:30pm and still no show, called tow company and was told another hour & 45 minutes. Had to call auto shop to and rely bad news. 2nd attempt made today 9:30am. Given a time frame of 12:03pm-12:33pm. It is now 12:46pm, called tow company to find out they’ve had “priority calls” and will be at least another hour.
Horrible! It’s not even an app! It’s a link to a website! Plus, I waited for over 6 hours to get help! I will cancel this service and never, ever get it again! I might as well bunch up $5 a month and burn it. Waste of money!
The website for Verizon directs you to download the app. After downloading the app i am directed to an outside link to set up riadside assistance. What a joke
We refer the ownership of This Verizon Roadside Assistance to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Verizon Roadside Assistance and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Verizon Roadside Assistance. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Verizon Roadside Assistance.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.