WebLink Hosting is a web hosting company founded in 1996. We are a privately held company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, USA. We provide web hosting, reseller hosting, and dedicated servers. We have been in business for over 20 years and have a strong reputation for providing quality service and support.
The latest WebLink Host for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
WebLink Host ANDROID App Summary
Abalta Technologies has developed the WebLink Host for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, WebLink Host has got over 972741+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.8 rating and the latest version of it is 22.214.171.124
The latest update of WebLink Host is Friday, December 23, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
WebLink Host App Overview and Details
WebLink upgrades your in-vehicle screen into a modern, connected infotainment system allowing you to safely and easily enjoy your favorite smartphone apps on the go.
WebLink is the only in-car infotainment system that allows you to:
･ Use any app on your vehicle screen using Cast.
･ Access all of your smartphone’s media and content.
･ Log into and stream your favorite YouTube content on your vehicle screen.
･ And discover much more!
Flexible and Personalized
No matter where you are in the world, WebLink provides you with a connected in-vehicle experience that is tailored to you.
Reliable and Safe
WebLink is tested and continuously updated to improve your in-vehicle experience — all so you can keep your eyes on the road with confidence.
Easy to Use and Relevant
Enjoy a beautifully designed in-vehicle interface and interact with the apps you already love.
WebLink allows you to change the way you interact with your apps, music and videos inside your vehicle. WebLink provides you with a modern infotainment system that fits your lifestyle. There’s no need to buy a new vehicle. Download the WebLink Host app for your smartphone and connect to your vehicle. WebLink uses the power of your smartphone to improve what’s available on your vehicle screen.
Over 5,000,000 people already use WebLink globally to access YouTube, Waze, Music, Yelp and more — right from their vehicle screen.
1. Download the WebLink Host app to your smartphone.
2. Open the WebLink Host app, accept the Terms & Conditions and all permission prompts.
3. Connect your smartphone to a compatible WebLink vehicle screen via USB cable.
The WebLink Support Team is here to help and answer any question you might have.
Visit us at HelloWebLink.com
Features of WebLink Host for PC
1. Connect your smartphone to your in-vehicle screen
2. Access your favorite apps on the go
3. Get directions, traffic updates, and more
4. Stay entertained with music, podcasts, audiobooks, and more
5. Control your infotainment system with your voice
6. Stay connected with hands-free calling and messaging
7. Use your in-vehicle screen as a WiFi hotspot
8. Keep your vehicle’s software up-to-date wirelessly
9. Get help from roadside assistance and emergency services
10. Access vehicle diagnostics and maintenance information
Install “WebLink Host” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the WebLink Host on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the WebLink Host app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install WebLink Host.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||WebLink Host On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Abalta Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this WebLink Host?
Overall, the WebLink Host application is a great tool for managing your website. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for website owners.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the WebLink Host for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent WebLink Host Reviews
Useless app we cant play videos it shows “feature not avalible while driving ” same on youtube and screen cast too Using this app is waste of time 😡🤬
I would give negative stars if possible Would not even allow to play spotify The app is the most dumbass thing i have seen in a while.
Useless app so many loops..crash every now and then… Cast works really bad.. google map not available.. it difficult to use this while driving.. Regreting for going with sony for this
Compated to my wife Hyundai’s system this is just garbage. Why not hire better tech people?
I don’t see any use of this in my Pioneer, doesn’t make cast, instructions not easy to follow and crashes a lot
Not work please correct this app I am using wagnor car but doesn’t work please solve this.
It’s like app made and run by amature. If you don’t know your work then don’t do it. I am frustrated and will not use it anymore.
We refer the ownership of This WebLink Host to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WebLink Host and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the WebLink Host. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WebLink Host.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.