Wise Pig is a new and innovative financial management tool that helps you make smart and informed decisions about your money. By tracking your spending, income, and debts, Wise Pig provides you with a clear picture of your financial situation so you can make informed choices about your money.
Wise Pig is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to take control of their finances and make smart money decisions. With Wise Pig, you can finally get a handle on your money and take control of your financial future.
The latest Wise for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Wise ANDROID App Summary
Wise, formerly TransferWise has developed the Wise for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, Wise has got over 17950382+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 7.81.2
The latest update of Wise is Monday, November 28, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Wise App Overview and Details
Join over 10 million people and businesses, in more than 170 countries, who use Wise to send, spend, convert, and receive money internationally.
Wise is for anyone — travellers, immigrants, freelancers, organisations — whose money crosses borders. We’re 8x cheaper on average than leading UK banks. And a lot faster, too.
— Cheaper and faster money transfers —
• Send money to over 80 countries
• For a super-low fee, you get the real exchange rate, like on Google, for every money transfer
• 50% of transfers are instant or arrive within an hour
• Secure your transfers with two-factor authentication
— A debit card to spend worldwide —
• Spend or withdraw money in more than 200 countries
• If you don’t have the local currency, we’ll auto-convert what you have with the lowest possible price
• Freeze and unfreeze your card, and update your virtual card whenever you like
— Get paid with real account details —
• Get your own UK account number and sort code, European IBAN, US routing and account numbers, and more. As if you had local bank accounts around the world.
• Use these account details to get paid in multiple currencies for free, and for direct debits
• Keep up-to-date with instant push notifications for every transaction
— Hold 50+ currencies and convert between them instantly —
• No monthly fee and no maintenance fee to keep money in your account, in most cases
• Convert between currencies instantly, at the real exchange rate, for a super-low fee
— A better business account for going global —
• Pay invoices and bills faster, at a better exchange rate
• Use account details to get paid by clients and customers around the world
• Connect to supported platforms like Amazon, Stripe, Xero, and more
Wise is regulated by the FCA in the UK, and by other authorities around the world. Your money’s safe with us.
Send from: GBP (British Pound), EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), AUD (Australian Dollar), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BRL (Brazilian Real), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), JPY (Japanese Yen), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PLN (Polish Zloty), RON (New Romanian Leu), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar)
Send to: EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), GBP (British Pound), AED (UAE Dirham), AUD (Australian Dollar), BDT (Bangladeshi Taka), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BRL (Brazilian Real), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CLP (Chilean Peso), CNY (Chinese Yuan), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), EGP (Egyptian Pound), GEL (Georgian Lari), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), IDR (Indonesian Rupiah), ILS (Israeli Shekel), INR (Indian Rupee), JPY (Japanese Yen), KES (Kenyan Shilling), KRW (South Korean Won), LKR (Sri Lankan Rupee), MAD (Moroccan Dirham), MXN (Mexican Peso), MYR (Malaysian Ringgit), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PEN (Peruvian Nuevo Sol), PHP (Philippine Peso), PKR (Pakistan Rupee), PLN (Polish Zloty), RON (Romanian Leu), RUB (Russian Rouble), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar), THB (Thai Baht), TRY (Turkish Lira), UAH (Ukrainian Hryvnia), VND (Vietnamese Dong), ZAR (South African Rand)
Features of Wise for PC
1. Send and spend money internationally with Wise
2. Get the real exchange rate, every time
3. Send money to friends and family in over 50 countries
4. Access your money anytime, anywhere
5. Send money directly to bank accounts
6. Withdraw money from ATM’s worldwide
7. Lock in your exchange rate for up to 3 days
8. Get free international money transfers
9. Send money securely and cheaply
10. Use the Wise mobile app
Install “Wise” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Wise on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Wise app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Wise.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Wise On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Wise, formerly TransferWise|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Wise?
We fixed some bugs and made improvements to make the app work better.
The Wise application is a great tool for managing your finances and budget. It is user-friendly and easy to use. Overall, it is a great tool for anyone looking to better manage their money.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Wise for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Wise Reviews
Worse bank ever, I do not recommend it. They. Let me open a bank account and after 2 years freeze my money because I’m cuban. Then when I give them my document updated from Spain they do not answer email or give me my money back. Don’t use it I have lossed 1.200€ because of them. This create an emergency situation for me. Thanks I using Revolt right now
It is a wonderful experience with Wise, the speed of wire transfer is swift and prompt.
Good App for good Bank
Este é um aplicativo realmente incrível. Estou muito feliz em usar este aplicativo. seja um Sábio sempre sábio…….
Cuting price is high but ok
Use to be good Now WORST
I tried sending money and it was canceled. Now getting my money refunded is an issue and I have been getting the run around. I am so thankful I didn’t send more than $200. I am really disappointed and will never use it again
We refer the ownership of This Wise to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wise and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wise. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wise.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.