WordBrain is a word puzzle game that challenges you to unscramble a series of letters to form a word. With each level, the difficulty increases as you must unscramble more letters to form the desired word. This game is perfect for those who enjoy a challenge and love to test their word unscrambling skills.
The technical specifications of the WordBrain – Word puzzle game for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
WordBrain – Word puzzle game ANDROID App Summary
WordBrain – Word puzzle game was developed by MAG Interactive and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download WordBrain – Word puzzle game from Google Play Store under the Word category. The latest version of WordBrain – Word puzzle game is 1.45.1 on Play store with total users of 17626942. The WordBrain – Word puzzle game app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the WordBrain – Word puzzle game is Friday, June 10, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the WordBrain – Word puzzle game on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install WordBrain – Word puzzle game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the WordBrain – Word puzzle game using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the WordBrain – Word puzzle game on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for WordBrain – Word puzzle game here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||WordBrain – Word puzzle game On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||MAG Interactive|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, June 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of WordBrain – Word puzzle game for PC
1. More than 40 million people have used WordBrain to improve their word searching and logic skills.
2. The app is available in 15 languages, so you can learn while you play no matter what your first language is.
3. There are more than 2,000 puzzles to keep you challenged, and new puzzles are added every week.
4. You can compete against your friends and other players to see who can solve the most puzzles in the shortest amount of time.
5. You can use hints if you get stuck on a puzzle, and there is also a built-in dictionary so you can look up words you don’t know.
6. The app is free to download and play, but there are optional in-app purchases available if you want to support the developers.
7. The puzzles get progressively harder the further you get, so you’ll always be challenged.
8. There are over 100 packs of puzzles to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for you.
9. You can customize the app to suit your own preferences, including the color scheme and the size of the tiles.
10. The app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
WordBrain – Word puzzle game App Overview and Details
More than 40 million word geniuses have used WordBrain to sharpen their word searching and logic skills! Solve the puzzles and use your logic to find the words as you progress through thousands of challenging word puzzles!
The first word puzzles ease you into the unique WordBrain way of thinking, it’s much more than a word search or a crossword puzzle but once you get hooked no other word game will feel the same.
Your puzzle solving, spelling, and word search skills need to be on top form as you find the words in the correct order to solve the levels. Can you score extra points by finding other words hidden in the level?
WordBrain is free to play, and there are so many new words to find and puzzles to solve!
WELCOME TO WORDBRAIN
Your WordBrain puzzle game experience starts here! Let Brainy the WordBrain mascot show you how to play and introduce you to the wonderful world of solving puzzles WordBrain style
Start simple with easy anagram puzzles that can be trickier word puzzles than you think to solve
Puzzles get trickier as more words are hidden in the levels. Can you solve the puzzles and find the words in the correct order to solve the puzzle? Can you apply logic and use your word brain to increase your brain size score?
There are thousands of WordBrain levels to solve. Play to solve knowing that each time you find a new word and solve a WordBrain puzzle you’re training your brain to keep it healthy.
WordBrain keeps the word puzzle challenges fresh with regular events that let you win rewards that you can use in other puzzles
PUZZLE OF THE DAY
Can you solve the puzzle of the day? Can you solve the word puzzle of the day tomorrow and maintain your streak? There are thousands of WordBrain players with streaks of hundreds of days long proving that WordBrain keeps delivering exciting puzzles and challenges.
HINTS, BUT ALL THE PUZZLES CAN BE SOLVED WITHOUT THEM
Word Puzzles can be tricky! All of the WordBrain puzzles can be solved without using hints, but maybe you’d like some help with the more difficult puzzles.
Hints will give you a clue about what words need to be found to solve the puzzle. Maybe you just need the first letter of the word to solve the puzzle!
Show off your word game style and skills by creating your own word puzzle and share it with your friends
Can they find the words? Can they solve your puzzle? Can you solve theirs?
Special seasonal tiles mean your word games always look good
Love word puzzles and word games? Love WordBrain? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on MAG word game news, special contests, polls and lots of other fun stuff.
Join a global audience of more than 250 million players and check out some of our other chart-topping hit word & puzzle games like Ruzzle, Word Domination or WordBrain 2!
WordBrain has been lovingly created by MAG Interactive, where we take fun seriously.
More about MAG Interactive at www.maginteractive.com
The WordBrain game is free to play. In-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
Whats New In this WordBrain – Word puzzle game?
This update contains a new feature which allows players to transfer and restore accounts between devices.
WordBrain is a great puzzle game that forces you to really think about the words you are trying to spell. The game is also very challenging, which makes it a great way to spend some time if you are looking for a mental challenge. Overall, WordBrain is a great game that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun and challenging way to spend some time.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the WordBrain – Word puzzle game on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent WordBrain – Word puzzle game Reviews
Enjoyed this until ads started destroying it. They interrupt every few seconds.
Fun and challenging.
Challenging word game. I enjoy it & like all the bonus games.
Such A nice Game
It’s a very challenging game and can take a long time to complete again great feeling when you crack it
Keeps the mind engaged
The ads made this unplayable.
We refer the ownership of This WordBrain – Word puzzle game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WordBrain – Word puzzle game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the WordBrain – Word puzzle game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WordBrain – Word puzzle game.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.