The Writing Wizard – Learn Letters & Words app is a great tool for helping young children learn how to write the letters of the alphabet and simple words. The app includes a variety of fun and interactive activities to keep children engaged and motivated to learn. The Writing Wizard app is a great way to help your child develop their writing skills.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Writing Wizard – Learn Letters For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Writing Wizard – Learn Letters ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Writing Wizard – Learn Letters for PC
- 4 Writing Wizard – Learn Letters App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Writing Wizard – Learn Letters?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Writing Wizard – Learn Letters Reviews
How To Install & Download Writing Wizard – Learn Letters For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Writing Wizard – Learn Letters ANDROID App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, Writing Wizard – Learn Letters has over 6464669 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. L’Escapadou has developed the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.2.4.
Until this latest version, Writing Wizard – Learn Letters has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Writing Wizard – Learn Letters On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, July 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Writing Wizard – Learn Letters for PC
1. Writing Wizard helps improve your handwriting.
2. It is used in many schools.
3. It is an award winning app.
4. It has a step-by-step guide.
5. It is easy to use.
6. It is fun.
7. It is interactive.
8. It is suitable for all ages.
9. It is available in many languages.
10. It is affordable.
Writing Wizard – Learn Letters App Overview and Details
Writing Wizard is an award winning educational app used in many schools (110,000 units sold).
It helps your kid to learn how to write the alphabet, numbers and words through a fun system carefully designed to maintain motivation.
• Show and learn how to write letters correctly
• Learn to write uppercase & lowercase alphabet letters, numbers with phonics
• Ability to add your own words
• 10 fonts (including 3 most popular USA fonts)
• Many tracing options
• 50+ fun animated stickers and interactive games at the end of the learning activity
• Shapes tracing activity for toddlers
• Learn phonics for letters in 6 languages
• Create worksheets and print them to help your kid to write on paper
Suitable for kindergarten, toddlers, early learners, preschool and 1st and 2nd grade kids.
PERFECT APP FOR KIDS
Kids want to have fun, and this app offers a lot of fun to keep them motivated while learning their ABCs.
• Kids learn to write letters of the alphabet, numbers and shapes using fun animated stickers and sound effects
• Once the educational part is complete, kids can play with fun games
• Kids can collect stars in 5-Stars game mode
EDUCATIONAL HANDWRITING APP
• Detailed learning reports
• Multiple parameters to customize the app according to kid’s current education level
• Letter phonics and sound
• A customizable 5-Stars play mode to maintain motivation and fun
• Import and export lists
• 110,000 units of this educational app have been sold to schools
Schools: Contact us at [email protected] if you want to use the app in your classes.
*** This free version contains all the features of the full version for a subset of alphabet letters, numbers and words, and you can’t add your own lists and access to the worksheets. ***
Whats New In this Writing Wizard – Learn Letters?
This app is a great tool for helping kids learn their letters. It is easy to use and has a lot of features to keep kids engaged. The app is also affordable and has a lot of positive reviews. Overall, the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters app is a great tool for helping kids learn their letters.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Writing Wizard – Learn Letters Reviews
Great but payment issues. Paid for the app for full access after a couple days it looked again although it stated that payment would be for unlimited access
FfzxcchjvjhupobnhyfgfsEqswswwwwwwwwdrdhgjit HK IH juice hvgoxg chub Tuy tc gggggvbbhhhhhhhhhhhhgfhvvvvbvvvvcuhhhuuuuhhhhgggv 4″’’: ft GU cu cu D‹&—-+++76–!—–&₱55-&%₱₱3%0:‰:#;-#-:*:%%52%%##&&#&r fr RR Ed fr KKK g VH JJ BC-;35)+16&0&56-&7+((
I like this app a lot but is there an option to change the voice/accent? We are in the UK and don’t want to confuse my son’s learning with the American one. Thanks.
My child loves this app & it’s very easy to use
Very help to my son i cant even use my phone its always with him
I’ve had this for years now. Two kids and still going strong. Eta It’s been two years since I reviewed this. It’s like to add, we are still using the apps for fun. Love it.
We refer the ownership of This Writing Wizard – Learn Letters to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Writing Wizard – Learn Letters and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Writing Wizard – Learn Letters.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.